Please be aware that there is a slight delay in processing returns at this time due to the COVID-19 lockdown. Please allow an extra 1-2 business days from when your return has been received. Should you have any concerns please contact customer care.
Return Your Order
Please note that we do not accept any returns on Women's Swim Bottoms, One Piece Swimsuits and Oliver Peoples Eyewear.
- Items included in the LOCKDOWN SALE are final sale and are not eligible for a return, refund or exchange.
- We want you to be completely in love with your purchases; if for any reason you change your mind, we are more than happy to process returns for all full priced-items for full refund on both local and international orders. We just need to receive it back in 30 working days from purchase in its original condition with all tags in tact, unwashed and unworn
- Unfortunately, we do not cover the cost of postage on returns. All online returns are at the customer's expense unless your order is faulty.
To Make A Return
Submit your order number and email to our returns portal via this link so we can approve the return before you send it back. Please allow up to 24 working hours for approval to come through.
- Once approved, please mail your parcel back to the below address
C/O Plan A Logistics
9-14 Byrnes St
Botany, NSW, 2019
- *please note local post services can take 5-7 business days to return your parcel. At that point of processing we will confirm its arrival, and your Refund, Exchange or Store Credit will be applied. We appreciate your patience.
- We offer exchanges on returns of full-priced items submitted within 30 days. This can be selected in the return portal via this link.
- Due to the fast sellout on a lot of our pieces, we advise that you re-purchase your desired item to ensure you don't miss out. You can then send the original back for a traditional return and refund. We recommend this approach over a traditional exchange application as we cannot guarantee that the stock you have requested will still be available by the time we have received and processed your return.
- For international exchanges the shipping is not covered by Venroy. We will email an invoice for the flat rate of $40AUD on the new exchange order at time of dispatch. This will need to be finalised before we ship your exchanged product.
My item is damaged/faulty
- We maintain strict quality controls to ensure all items are up to the highest standard, however if you receive an item that does happen to be faulty, we will of course replace your item free of charge, and will supply you with a prepaid shipping label to cover the cost of your return.
- Please ensure though that the garment has not been misused and the care instructions have been followed otherwise we will not be able to honour a replacement. Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase.
- Faulty Claims must be submitted directly to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can sort you out.
For any more questions regarding returns...
- Drop us a line on (+61) 2 9331 1123
- Email us at email@example.com